- Repeal of the so-called "King's Dominion" law, which requires school divisions to start school after Labor day unless the division has applied for and received a waiver;
- Reducing the number of different high school diplomas from seven to three;
- Alternative licensure requirements for virtual school teachers;
- Moving from continuing contract sfor teachers to annual contracts; and
- "Streamlining" the grievance procedure.
Click here to read the Governor's press release about his education agenda.